jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

Viniloversus @ El Teatro

So yes, the title pretty much explains itself. I saw these guys live on the 28th of february at this relatively new cool bar called El Teatro (The Theatre). We arrived sort of early, so we had the chance to stand right in front of the stage and never moved from there. The guys played at 1 AM and for about 45 minutes, which included songs like Cocaína, Las Historias son Mortales, Nada Número Dos, Retroceso, amongst some other new ones. The place was packed; there were some TV/radio personalities in the gig too so you can tell the band is quite liked by a lot of people and succesful :D
Some people I spotted were David Rondón, Ramón Castro (I dislike this guy, he ignored us at some school rock festival back in 2005), and some guy from my uni who happens to be friends with the lead singer.

I also saw these Whatstheirfaces and that midget who's always with them. They looked sort of drunk already, and are VERY ugly in person. Besides, they were wearing cocktail dresses and high heels in a place where mostly everyone wears jeans and flats. In my opinion they just wanted everybody to see them and be like "Ooh who are these well dressed chicks, I wish I were so stylish myself!". But nobody seemed to care. As Alan from Two and a Half Men would say, "Ha!".

We got to meet the band too, they were uber nice! And we got loads of pictures with them :D


We stole the setlist! :D

Me and my friend Janma

Bassist # 2 Adrián smiled for our picture

Singer Rodrigo playing and bassist # 1 Juan Víctor in the background

Us and bassist # 2 Adrián :)

Me and singer Rodrigo. I can't stand my massive smile! I was so excited hehe

Us and the drummer Mangan, he's uber funny :)

1 comentario:

Jernest dijo...

That Mangan guy looks soooooo funny jejejeje

se ve que la pasaste genial! cool!

Besitos