domingo, 28 de diciembre de 2008

Christmas time, bitches.

Ok, I haven't posted in a while, and I really should cos I said I wasn't abandoning this blog. Or at least I thought so...
Anyway, Christmas Eve was a fun day, my cousin Romina came and we discovered that the three of us (my sister, my cousin and myself) share the same obsession: Twilight!
Yeah, gotta love the vampire that is Edward Cullen. So, instead of spending quality time with the family, including my aunt who lives in Spain, we actually went upstairs to our apartment and went online to stalk this man:

It's Robert Pattinson, of course, English actor and vampire extraordinaire



And I got these presents:






Apart from earrings, a watch, a small purse and some money, which I already spent on my New Year's Eve cocktail dress, which you shall see early next year.


Hope you all had fun in Christmas and received fun presents!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I went to see twilight yesterday ^^

at first I was like 'hm that edward isn't THAT hot' but he's just soooooooo cute in the movie :)

oh, and I got a franz ferdinand LP, and some gift vouchers for christmas ^^ YAY

oh, and socks. I love socks

Juan Andres dijo...

Siii !

quiero pasar mis navidades stalking EC!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :)