miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

Last post of the year!

Yeah, well, I wasn't planning to say something special on this one... Just to wish you all a happy new year and stuff :)

In about half an hour me and my sister are going to the New Year's Eve annual photo shoot with my friends; it's not like a big fashion photo shoot obviously, we just take pictures of ourselves looking pretty and then post them on Facebook as usual. We've been doing it for 4 years now :O
We're getting old!

Oh crap... in 2009 I'm turning 20. I'm also planning to travel to Europe with Valeria, but because of this crisis and stuff I'm starting to doubt I'll go anywhere. Which really sucks, cos I haven't been to Europe in almost 4 years and I really need a dose of France.
Robert Pattinson turns 23, and that kinda disturbes me cos in my mind the difference between 22 and 23 is massive, dunno why; it's like you've suddenly become a LOT older just by turning 23 :S I think I now understand why people say I complicate myself a lot.

Anyhoo, for the next year I wanna lose some weight, because I might look ok, but I don't think it's enough... of course, I'm not becoming a bloody anorexic, but I feel like getting rid of those extra kilos...

Fine, enough for now.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THEE!!!

2 comentarios:

Rita dijo...

Feliz Año!!! Que la pases muy, muy, muy bien el 2009 :D

Rita dijo...

I tagged you in my blog, visit for the rules! :D